This week I’m been lusting after:
1. ASOS Hooded Military Cape – After seeing it worn as part of the Project Take 10 Challenge by Little Bird Fashion, I’m feeling the urge to buy it. (She has a great sense of style.)
2. ASOS Rock Crystal Long Pendant – While on the ASOS website I noticed this necklace & loved it at first sight. While I was fiddling around to find my NUS card (20% yes!) it sold out, no! So sad.
3. Red Velvet Cake Lip Balm – Phyrra had a review up about some products by the Epically Epic Soap Co. I didn’t fancy any of the scents/flavours that I saw, but noticed this Red Velvet lip balm on their Etsy site. RED VELVET! It sounds delicious.
4. Fragonard Juste un Baiser Solid Perfume – I’ve been on the hunt for a solid perfume for a while. Jessica at Getting Cheeky featured one by Fragonard that sounds exactly like what I’ve been looking for. “A fusion of mandarin, pear and violet on a heart of blackberry and wild strawberry, leaving behind an imprint of vanilla, amber and musk. Sweet, fruity and voluptuous.” Yum.
5. Raw Cut Amethyst Ring I’ve always thought Amethysts were dated (I’m thinking of the semi-precious healing stones that you can often find in shops by the seaside.) Rings by Moorea-Seal have swayed me completely.
That’s it for this week! (:
33) Some of my favourite books are by Haruki Murakami.