If you haven’t already noticed, or are not already reading the lovely Tiffany’s blog, Will Work For Makeup (you should, one of my favourite blogs!) then you wouldn’t know that I’ve been featured in her blogger interrogation series
I’m proud to say that I could only find one spelling/grammatical error (I wrote ‘there’ instead of ‘their’, oops! Explainable through late nights & a lot of Uni work..) but if you find more, feel free to say ‘:D
While on the subject of questions, I received a Stylish Blogger award from the wonderful Aseya of Pretty in the Desert, another great blog/lady! So I have to divulge 7 things about myself. & have a think & pass it on to other bloggers soon.
1. My favourite number is the number 7, I’m oddly drawn to it.
2. I’ve never broken a bone, but did have an appendectomy. When I was under, I dreamt about a cheese factory with a conveyor belt that mannequins with beach wear were riding. & the farmer was growing the cheese on sticks.. There were sheep wandering around & he cultivated the cheese by wrapping their wool around the stick, & then pouring milk onto it. Hm.
3. I have a really odd sense of humour.
4. I love taking photographs! Which is really weird, because I hated my camera in December. I couldn’t work it out, & the controls/options intimidated me.
5. If I could change anything about myself, I’d wish for a flatter stomach. Time to hit the gym.
6. I love blogging, even if I don’t post everyday. I’m working on posting more often!
7. & finally, I’m late to everything. It’s usually on the ‘5 minutes late, so it’s more annoying that I didn’t just set off 5 minutes earlier’ scale, but I’ve been known to be much worse. Really bad habit.
Well.. after all the sudden bulk of personal information, if you have anything else you want to ask me (could be about anything!) then feel free to in the comments. This is question time, after all 😀 & thank you to Tiffany & Aseya!
71) Question for you: Do you take a blog more seriously if it has a lot of followers? Are you more likely to pay attention to what the person is saying?